Re: Review SPARQL Query?

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 17:01:13 +0000
To: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
CC: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I think it's better to wait until the doc is finished.  If, however, it
fits better with your time, then there are just one or two specific
points that need work (+ general editorial) so reviewing the rest could

What we are missing most is tests.  In the test work so far, we have
ended up sometimes identifying differing expectations of the design with
the WG. As LC is suppose to be design-stable and changes expensive, I
think it's important to have test coverage before LC to make sure the WG
is in proper agreement on the details.