quick question on new functions specifications in rq25.xml...

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:45:53 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Looked briefly over the numeric, date, etc functions, looks great!

Just a small question for the moment regarding:

"
17.4.5.9 tz

 simple literal   timezone (xsd:dateTime arg)

Returns the timezone part of arg as a simple literal.
"

we should mention what happens when the timezone part is empty. in fn:timezone-from-dateTime
this returns an ewmpty sequence, what is our equivalent of returning an empty sequence? an empty sting literal?
or shall we return an error? that question actually may also apply to 17.4.5.8 timezone.

I can go over the functions suggeest something on error handling, but I'd be grateful for
some idea/advice of how to proceed in general. Opinions?

Axel