Re: Proposed: SPARQL grammar is complete as-is

On 03/01/11 17:16, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> +
> I like using BINDINGs in subselects for getting my head around (i.e.
> debugging) aggregate queries as it puts the pre-aggregated result set
> directly in my face. I use this for didactic and testing purposes:
>    http://swobjects.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/swobjects/branches/sparql11/tests/sparql11/groupBy-f-having-f.rq?revision=1264&view=markup

More generally, inline data tables - i.e. the ability to put data into a
query directly.  There are some ways to this - BINDINGS+SubSELECT but
also anywhere AS is used can be combined with UNION to produce inline
data.  The latter may be very verbose :-)

A more consistent approach might be:

    TABLE ?a ?b ?c { (1 2 3) (4 5 6) }

to put anywhere in graph pattern.

(not a proposal for this version of the spec)