Re: TC tomorrow (regrets from myself)

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 00:52:02 -0400
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
On 6/27/2011 4:19 PM, Axel Polleres wrote:
> apologies, as mentioned in the last TC already, I have to send regrets
> for tomorrow's TC due to project review meetings I can't move.
>
> I hope  Lee has time, and suppose we will go with a rather
> standard agenda, going through comments, actions and other issues,
> probably discussing also the outcomes of last week's joint call with the RDF WG.

Yes, I will chair our call later today. Our topics will be:

* RDF/SPARQL call on graph terminology (no minutes have been posted, but
I'm hoping that someone(s) who attended can report back to us)

* SUM/aggregate comment -- any group action needed?

* RDF string literal updates -- follow-on to last week's conversation.
See Paul's note of 21-Jun for options. Also, update from Sandro on
process implications.

Lee