test manifests

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 11:02:49 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
As discussed on the call today, I just committed changes to the functions and aggregates test manifests to add triples asserting which functions/aggregates are being tested. The data looks like this:

:encode01 rdf:type mf:QueryEvaluationTest ;
	mf:name    "ENCODE_FOR_URI()" ;
	mf:feature sparql:encode_for_uri ;

I'm using the sparql namespace that we had set aside for functions and aggregates (although the namespace page says "operators"):

http://www.w3.org/ns/sparql#

Also, I've only added the mf:feature statements for the primary functions/aggregates being tested in each test, so there may be functions being used that aren't asserted (yet).

thanks,
.greg