Re: SERVICE tests available

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 17:44:15 -0400
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Carlos Buil Aranda <cbuil@fi.upm.es>
On May 23, 2011, at 8:30 AM, Carlos Buil Aranda wrote:

> Dear all,
> I uploaded a set of tests for SERVICE. This is for ACTION-274.

I'm assuming no one has run these tests yet because there are syntax errors in the manifest and in one of the result files, and as far as I can tell there's no way to tell from the manifest which qt:data file is meant to be available through which endpoint. The manifest's mf:entries lists 4 tests which don't have corresponding manifest information. Also, the tests are listed as dawgt:Approved, though I don't think we've actually approved them yet.

Here's an example from the manifest:

:b1 rdf:type mf:QueryEvaluationTest ;
    mf:name    "" ;
    dawgt:approval dawgt:Approved ;