Re: while we are rechartering.... (csv)

On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 17:31 +0100, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> On 01/06/11 17:19, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> >> Can we compromise in the new charter by making this a time-permitting
> >> feature, optionally on the Rec Track? So we'll try to do it as Note,
> >> but if somehow circumstances give us the time, we're allowed to make
> >> this a Rec. And maybe have a WG Resolution that it'll be a Note, to
> >> make it clear we wont even discuss it being Rec until/unless the chairs
> >> decide there's enough new information to re-open the issue.
> >
> > I'm OK with that approach.
>
> I'm OK with this except I don't think it's a "new information" matter
> but a "decide later" matter.

Can you be a little more specific - I don't follow.

What I was suggesting we that we'd resolve: "We'll produce a spec for
sparql results in CSV and/or TSV.   Given our current timeline and
staffing, it will be a WG Note."

Then, if the timeline or staffing change significantly, we would
reconsider Note-vs-Rec.

    -- Sandro