while we are rechartering.... (csv)

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 09:32:45 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
TimBL suggests we also add a SPARQL CSV Results Format.
(comma-separated-values, RFC 4180).

I think this is a good idea, probably worthwhile.  Particularly with
government data, I see CSV is surprisingly popular.

(The use case is: some people want to publish CSV data, because they
have a consumer community who wants it.  Rather than write any code, if
we do this, they can just construct a SPARQL query to provide the data,
give people a long URL (including the query) for getting that data as
CSV.  Or they could hide the long URL behind a short one, via a proxy of
some sort.  I find this use case rather compelling.)

Reactions?   like it, don't care, formally object, ...?

    -- Sandro