Re: json result format --> new charter !?

Overall seems good to me, but I'd suggest a couple of changes:

In light of the :s :p 18. change I'd propose to weaken the back compat requirement. Maybe something like "...excepting the case of errata", or so.

"SPARQL/Update" is now called SPARQL Update.

The aggregates section could be read as restricting to aggregates defined in XPath and SQL.

- Steve

Sent on the move.