json result format --> new charter !?

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:40:58 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
In a minor procedural disaster, it turns out the SPARQL Charter says

 Deliverables:
    Serializing SPARQL Query Results in JSON, new version, Working Group Note.
                                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We can probably amend the charter to fix this fairly easily.   We could
perhaps even start the process, getting a new charter out for AC
review, this week.   Any strong opinions either way?

My own feeling is that given where we are in the process, we should
just leave it as a Note; I don't think implementors will avoid
implementing this just because it's a Note, if we link it from all the
right places.   And we can circulate it to get it as much review as we
need.   You'll have to judge for yourself whether the patent protection
is important.

I might be biased by wanting to avoid work, though.  If you think it's
important to have this be a Rec, please speak up now.

   -- Sandro