W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > April to June 2011

publication changes made for query and update

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 13:10:16 -0400
Message-ID: <4DC81FF8.2030800@thefigtrees.net>
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I made the following changes as part of the publication process. Some of 
these changes may need to be backported to the source XML by the 
document editors. The changes I made were only to the generated HTML:

query:
   updated previous URI to 20101014
   copy local.css alongside spec
   369: s/aggreates/#aggregates
   Removed sentence about errata which do not exist
   s/href="groupby"/href="#groupby"
   s/href="assignment"/href="#assignment"
   Remove blank ToC entry that pointed to sec-cvsLog-meat
   added id="func-RDFterm-equal-foot1" to the RDFterm-equal footnote text
   changed defn_algNegatedPropertySet to defn_negatedPropertySet
   changed http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-functions/#func-ceil to 
http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-

functions/#func-ceiling

update:
   copied local.css alongside spec
   removed link from JSON results spec and added note about not being 
published yet

Lee
Received on Monday, 9 May 2011 17:10:46 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:46 GMT