Re: entailment test cases (was: Re: Review test cases)

FuXi now runs [1] 13 of the entailment tests (RDFS,RDF), passing 9 of them. I would like to add a RIF-Core and OWL-RL since I have a need to test this reasoner in that regard.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/fuxi-discussion/msg/56afdeb5f73c6e50

--
Chime Ogbuji
Sent with Sparrow