Re: Update : typos

From: Paul Gearon <pgearon@revelytix.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 13:06:59 -0400
To: Olivier Corby <Olivier.Corby@sophia.inria.fr>
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the corrections. I've added them all except one:

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Olivier Corby
<Olivier.Corby@sophia.inria.fr> wrote:
> 3.1.4 LOAD
>
> http IRI schemes
> ->
> HTTP

This was done intentionally, which is the reason the "http" is wrapped
in <em> tags. I was specifically referring to the characters that
appear before the ":" character in an IRI, which make up the "scheme".
You don't normally see an HTTP IRI written as HTTP://host/path, but
rather as http://host/path.

That said, I can appreciate that it may bother people. If so, then I
can capitalize it.

Paul