Re: SPARQL TC 2011-05-03 Agenda

Hi,

On 2 May 2011, at 15:28, Axel Polleres wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I will hopefully upload a formal agenda hopefully later today at the usual place:
>   http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2011-05-03
>
> but here is alrady what is planned for tomorrow:
>
> We shall go through all documents:
>
>   1) check with editors whether ready for LC publication
>        - any open issues on to_last_call wiki?
>        - any critical reviewer comments open?
>        - any critical comments-list comments open?
>        - pubrules check done?

For the Update side

Remaining issue:
- do we need USING DEFAULT -- PROPOSED: move that to "Postponed Issues"

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/update.html

to be published at

http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-sparql11-update-20101014/

some remaining issues:

* It must indicate that this is a Last Call Working Draft.
=> Is there a standard text that all WD from the Group should use ?

* It must include the name of the W3C group that produced the document. The name must be a link to a public page for the group.
=> There's already a link to the group, but seems the pubrules checker do not like this. How others handled this ?

* All proposed XML namespaces created by the publication of the document must follow URIs for W3C Namespaces.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-sparql11-update-20110512/ (1 occurrence) -> 404 (Not Found)
=> I guess that's ok when we publish ?

Alex.

NB: Paul, Axel, Do not re-run the XML -> HTML script if you update the doc for the remaining issue as several pubrules had to be done directly in the HTML file