Re: USING/USING NAMED test cases...

Dear Andy,

I totally see your point, that for your use case

    <g1>
       _:a :p :o, :o2 .

is a valid result.

However, IMO, also the other view could make sense in a different scenario...
I can imagine that actually implementations treat USING/USING NAMED (just like some implementations treat FROM/FROM NAMED as retrieving a graph from the Web by dereferencing the IRI (similar to load)

Now under that assumption, let's say we have

<http://g1>
  _:a :p :o .

in the graph store, and

<http://g1>
  _:blabla :p :o .

on the Web... (both graphs are equivalent, but when g1 was first loaded to the store, it has assigned distinct bnode to the bnode _:blabla)

Then, IMO in that scenario, the result
     <g1>
       _:a :p :o.
       _:b :p :o2.

would totally make sense.

The way I see it, in the current spec text, we do *not* impose either in the current spec,
by leaving that behavior up to the implementation. I don't think that we can/shall prescribe either way at this stage.
A test case with two possible outcomes should just illustrate that this feature is implementation dependent.
Does that make sense?

Axel