Re: Typos in Query document (2)

 > 17.4.5.1 now
 >
 > All calls to this function in any one query execution must return the
 > same value.
 > ->
 > What about federated query ?

 From the POV of the endpoint called, a query from a SERVICE call is
indistinguishable from any other query.

I don't want to say "on one machine" (untrue on loop back).

Suggestions for rewording?

-------

Otherwise done,  as noted.

On 27/04/11 15:50, Olivier Corby wrote:
> Some typos in Query document.
>
> Olivier
>

> 9.2 Examples
> Example: Sequence
>

> -- ?x is not aligned
>
> { ?x foaf:mbox <mailto:alice@example> .
> ?x foaf:knows [ foaf:knows [ foaf:name ?name ]].
> }
>

> Example: Arbitrary length match
> ->
> Arbitrary length path (?)
>

> 9.3 Cycles and Duplicates
>
> if an RDF term in the data would be a matched again

If you can suggest better wording?

> 10.2 BINDINGS
>
> RDf term
> -> RDF term
>

> 11 Aggregates
>
> version 1.1 of SPARQL/Query
> ->
> version 1.1 of SPARQL

Steve - I changed this.

> 11.2 GROUP BY
>
> If aggregates are used in the query level, but the GROUP BY term is not
> used, then there is taken to be a single implicit group
> ->
> this is taken (?)

Steve - I changed this.

> 17.4.1.2 IF
>
> rdfTerm IF(expression1, expression2, expression3)
>
> The IF function form evaluates the first argument, interprets it as a
> effective boolean value, then returns the value of expr2 if the EBV is
> true, otherwise it returns the value of expr3.
> ->
> expression2 vs expr2
> expression3 vs expr3
>

> 17.4.1.4 NOT EXISTS and EXISTS
>
> theer
>

> 17.4.1.10 NOT IN
>
> comparsions
>
> check this:
> "the RDF term being tested is not found to be in the list elsewhere in
> the list of terms."
>

> NOT IN is equivalent to !(IN).
> ->
> lhs NOT IN list is equivalent to !(lhs IN list).

NOT IN (...) is equivalent to !(IN (...))

> 17.4.2.10 BNODE
>
> datset
>
> If the no argument form is used every call results in a distinct blank
> node.
> ->
> add a "," :
> If the no argument form is used, every call results in a distinct blank
> node.
>

> 17.4.2.11 STRDT
> 17.4.2.12 STRLANG
>
> The expression "simple literal lexicalForm" is used nowhere else in the
> document.

"simple literal" is the type of the argument lexicalForm

The CSS for all function prototypes is broken - I don't know why.