Re: Addressing Greg's update review - part 2... (Re: Review of SPARQL 1.1 Update)

Ok, I addressed that as follows now:

1) I renamed the "basic update operations" (UNION, MERGE, DIFF) just "basic operations" and changed them to operate on pairs of datasets, see
    http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml#formalModelAuxiliary

2) I added a note after the Graph store definition stating that "slightly abusing notation - we will use GS for the graph store and the
    RDF dataset corresponding to the current graph store content synonymously in subsequent definitions."

   http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/Overview.xml#def_graphstore

I think that resolves the problem.