Re: Review: SPARQL 1.1 Entailment Regimes

Hi Birte,

We are happy to see these changes addressing most of our comments.

As for the suggestion of adding diagrams, we simply think it is an option
to improve the readability of this document.

Attached are some sample diagrams. Diagram1.2.jpg is for [1.2 Effects of
Different Entailment Regimes], which visualizes the 3 patterns.
diagram2.1.jpg is for [2.1 Blank Nodes in the Queried Graph], in which the
reader could immediately indentify G3 having a different pattern from G,
and understand why G3 is a problem for the query.

Many thanks,

Jeff and Yuting