What is the end of the LC review period

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:21:27 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi,
in order to pass the pub rules for LC, we haveo have an end date for
the LC review period. What should I put there?

I get the complaint:
It MUST include the end date of the Last Call review period.
Is there a deadline for feedback in the SOTD? Error, no date found in
the format DD Month YYYY in the SOTD. Please check whether all dates
mentioned are after the title page date. (Note that the checker has
been configured to indicate that this is a Last Call document.)

Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 309
Computing Laboratory