xmlspec / div4

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:31:27 +0100
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On 20/04/11 17:27, Axel Polleres wrote:
> 4) I wanted to use<div4>  in xmlspec, but it seems that leveling doesn't work below<div3>  ... who knows how to fix that?

It does work - rq25 uses it.

But you must nest inside a <div3>.

One thing that has caught be out is that if you go to <level N+1> you
can have text in <level N> any more.  <level N> text must just be in the
first part.

Getting it wrong causes text to silently disappear and/or not appear in
the TOC depending on.  I didn't find any way to get warning about mistakes.