ACTION-425: Add new test types to mf: and to README.html

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 23:19:24 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I now added new test case types:

mf:UpdateEvaluationTest, mf:PositiveSyntaxTest11,
mf:NegativeSyntaxTest11, mf:PositiveUpdateSyntaxTest11, mf:NegativeUpdateSyntaxTest11.

to http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/test-manifest.n3

Note that I also added UpdateEvaluationTest here, which was before in ut: (http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/test-update.n3)
since I anyways modified the ld file, no need to keep that test cases class in a separate vocabulary.
I also updated all test cases that had used ut:UpdateEvaluationTest before accordingly to mf:UpdateEvaluationTest
in the manifests.

Probably, syntax tests need to be checked whether they adhere to the new 11 test classes...

Axel