Re: ACTION-422: Look at new d-entailment text

Yes, Oracle seems to assume version 1.1 of the spec, which I also much
prefer since the older 1.0 version is IMO even contradictory regarding
the canonical representation. Since 1.1 is not yet a recommendation,
using it causes issues if we were to go to REC earlier then they do.
This happend for OWL 2 and OWL 2 specs have to be republished when the
1.1 version for the datatypes gets REC status as I understand it.
Their schedule suggests that they go to LC this month, which should
align with our schedule, so I hope this won' be an issue.

Could we put this on today's agenda, i.e., is the use of
XML Schema Definition Language (XSD) 1.1 Part 2: Datatypes
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/
instead of
XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes Second Edition
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/
ok?

Birte

--