Proposed: SPARQL grammar is complete as-is

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 08:57:03 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
As one step towards Last Call, can we agree that the grammar is complete
as is? i.e., we do not intend to change any elements of the grammar
beyond decisions that have already been made, whether it by syntax,
keywords, functions, or anything else.

If you think there is still any outstanding issues that impact on the
grammar, please speak up ASAP -- otherwise we'll conclude that it the
grammar is complete in a couple of days.

thanks,
Lee