Re: Call for issues and comment on JSON result format

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 17:14:37 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On 14/12/10 16:22, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> This message is collect any issues and comments on the DAWG Note:
>
> "Serializing SPARQL Query Results in JSON"
> http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-json-res/
>
> Please reply to this message with any issues on this Note within one
> week so we can assess the practical implications of taking this through
> to REC as part of this working group.
>
> Andy
>
> (This completes ACTION-349)

I have taken the HTML from the WG Note and created working copy in

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/json-results/rdf-sparql-json-res.html

This is the content of the the NOTE except it says "Editor's working draft".

Sandro, chairs,

Process question: is it normal practice to have at least one WG Working
Draft before Last call or should we take this straight to Last Call,
givben it's been a WG-Note.