Re: Proposed change to the OWL-2 Direct Semantics entailment regime

[Allow me to say this, I can't resist :-) ]
This reminds me of the day when ISO decided against the SELECT clause in the SQL standard (because we are talking exactly about *this*). People laughing all over the big RDB vendor's offices all over the world.
Oops, no: actually the opposite happened :-)
--e.