CASE

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:12:12 -0500
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
A comment today on the -comments list asked for a CASE function, as a
terser way to write what would otherwise be multiple nested IFs.

I'm inclined (here and with the rest of the function library discussion)
to begin declining new functions to keep the scope of our work
manageable. After all, we are in theory only a month away from Last Call.

Is anyone in the group inclined to add a CASE function to SPARQL 1.1?

thanks,
Lee