Re: draft responce JG-1 (comments on functions and LET)

noted (we might want to discuss shortcuts for BIND along these lines but wouldn't this kind of bring us back to
whether or not have the same comma-separation in SELECT project expressions or for GROUP BY then?

apart from that, shall I send the response AS IS for now, or shall I hold back until BIND is settled in the Editor's draft?

Axel