Re: Updated delete tests

ARQ now passes the suite in delete (I took the liberty of making the
test names in mf:name unique - having multiple "Simple DELETE 1"
confused me.

== delete
Tests = 12 : Successes = 12 : Errors = 0 : Failures = 0

I do see  :dawg-delete-using-NN for 01 to 06 which are not linked into
the manifest lists.

ARQ would not pass these - I haven't implemented USING yet.

	Andy