SPARQL WG Alert! Teleconference one hour _earlier_ outside of the US this week

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 16:58:03 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I didn't see this mentioned last week, but I believe that Europe has
ended summer time, while the US has not.

Our call tomorrow will be at 10:00AM US EDT, which is currently 14:00 UK
time.

Repeat: our call tomorrow is at 14:00UK time, not at 15:00UK time as is
normal. This will "fix" itself the following week.

Apologies for the late notice, I only now noticed that this hadn't been
discussed previously.

Hope to see you all at 10am US eastern / 2pm UK time tomorrow.

Agenda et al. to follow...

Lee