Re: Agenda 2010-10-19

On 19/10/10 14:30, Axel Polleres wrote:
> On 19 Oct 2010, at 10:16, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>
>> The manifest uses both ut:graph and ut:data with ut:graphData.
>
> Ah, gotcha! obviously ut:graph was wrong, thanks for the catch... fixed.

The use of ut:data in two different ways is wrong, not unworkable but
confusing.  It's used twice with different domain and ranges.  And
neither domain is a :UpdateTest which is what the vocabulary says.

The README compounds this:
[[
In the case of absence of both ut:data and ut:graphData properties
within the mf:result, the graph store is supposed to be empty after
execution of the update.
]]

Change ut:data when used on a ut:graphData to ut:contents or something.
  It would be confusing to chnage the other use of u:data to something
else because of qt:data

	Andy

PS

[[
at most one ut:data property denoting the unnamed graph
]]
probably does not matter but why only one?  Why not the RDF merge of
several?  Actually, if we test for USING, this might matter.