Document Preparation for Publication

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:25:33 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,
I have now created a wiki page from my email about the preparation of
documents for publication:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Pub-Process

I also linked it from the page Andy created. This way we can update
the document in case of forgotten steps without the need to look at
collection of emails. I incorporated the additional step Axel
mentioned and the thing Greg mentioned about changing from Editor's
draft to working draft (I always did that wrong before).
Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 309
Computing Laboratory