Document Preparation for Publication

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:25:33 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,
I have now created a wiki page from my email about the preparation of
documents for publication:

I also linked it from the page Andy created. This way we can update
the document in case of forgotten steps without the need to look at
collection of emails. I incorporated the additional step Axel
mentioned and the thing Greg mentioned about changing from Editor's
draft to working draft (I always did that wrong before).

Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 309
Computing Laboratory
Parks Road
United Kingdom