Re: ACTION-272,Collect some Update test cases and put them in CVS

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:05:59 +0100
To: matthew.perry@oracle.com
CC: W3C SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>

On 27/09/10 21:45, Matt Perry wrote:
> Hi,
> I have added some DELETE test cases to CVS. They are in 3 directories:
> delete, delete-data, and delete-where.

Great - I'll try to follow the manifest format and build a update test
processor for mechanical execution of the tests.

Re: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/#updateevaltests

Axel: what's the status on the test manifest language for update?

Trail seems to end at:

My earlier comments:

includes using file extension .ru for update files.

Matt's use of qt:data is OK by me (used to describe a dataset - you had
issues for entailment) but we really ought not to use "qt:query" for the
request as the (implicit) range is a query and the (explicit) domain is
a :QueryTest.

What about "ut:request"?

((The test document has broken links: