Re: Review of SPARQL 1.1 Query (Groups, aggregates and subquery)

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:03:24 +0100
To: W3C SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Section 10.2 Introduction:

Defintion: Aggregation
In the definition of Aggregation, the purpose of card[range(g)] -
card[M] was not clear to me until after I read Section 10.2.2. There
should be an explanation of the purpose of this argument to accompany
the defintion of Aggregation.

Typo:
In the example at the end of this section involving ex:agg, parenthesis
are mismatched and eg:agg should be changed to ex:agg.