Re: Review of SPARQL 1.1 Query (Groups, aggregates and subquery)

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:03:24 +0100
To: W3C SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Section 10.2 Introduction:

Defintion: Aggregation
In the definition of Aggregation, the purpose of card[range(g)] -
card[M] was not clear to me until after I read Section 10.2.2. There
should be an explanation of the purpose of this argument to accompany
the defintion of Aggregation.

In the example at the end of this section involving ex:agg, parenthesis
are mismatched and eg:agg should be changed to ex:agg.