Review for the service descriptions doc

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:52:11 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Hi all,
this is my review for the SD, discharging ACTION-319
(http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/track/actions/319).

I think the doc is in pretty good shape and I only have two very minor comments:

Status of the Document:
I think the last paragraph is not up-to-date. It still lists the
changes for the previously published WD.

3.1
The prefix used in this document for this namespace is sd:.
I don't think the colon is part of the prefix. The prefix is sd; the
colon just separated a prefix from the local name (or however the part
following the prefix is called).

That's it. Ready to go from my point of view.

Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 309
Computing Laboratory