Review for the service descriptions doc

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:52:11 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>, Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Hi all,
this is my review for the SD, discharging ACTION-319

I think the doc is in pretty good shape and I only have two very minor comments:

Status of the Document:
I think the last paragraph is not up-to-date. It still lists the
changes for the previously published WD.

The prefix used in this document for this namespace is sd:.
I don't think the colon is part of the prefix. The prefix is sd; the
colon just separated a prefix from the local name (or however the part
following the prefix is called).

That's it. Ready to go from my point of view.

Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 309
Computing Laboratory
Parks Road
United Kingdom