Re: Regrets for meeting 2010-09-13

From: Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@ccf.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:46:04 -0400
To: "Nico Michaelis" <nico.michaelis@sohard.de>, public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
I'll have to give my late regrets today as well.  I have a conflict I cannot
afford to miss.  I have one, small outstanding set of changes to make to the
HTTP Update document (regarding PATCH and RFC language), otherwise, this
document is ready for review.

-- Chime

On 9/14/10 6:10 AM, "Nico Michaelis" <nico.michaelis@sohard.de> wrote:

> I'm not sure whether I'm available today. So just in case: Regrets.
>
> Nico

in America by U.S.News & World Report (2009).
locations.