Re: Agenda TC 2010-09-13

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:54:08 +0100
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>

On 13/09/10 17:49, Axel Polleres wrote:
> In the meeting on August 24th, we had decided for most documents they'd be ready for review by mid September. We'll use tomorrow to check on this and assign reviewers for all documents wheere this applies, or figure out what is missing. For those documents not yet done, we may be able to start reviewing at leas on the parts that are ready.
> In case you have other urgent business for addition to the agenda, let me know.

> 	• go through documents, assess review readiness and assign reviewers
> 		• Query http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/ (are parts ready for review?)

Ready to review.

Material different from SPARQL 1.0:

8 Negation
     8.1 Filtering Using Graph Patterns
         8.1.1 Testing For the Absence of a Pattern
         8.1.2 Testing For the Presence of a Pattern
     8.2 Removing bindings
     8.3 Relationship and difference between NOT EXISTS and MINUS
9 Property Paths

     9.1 Property Path Expressions
     9.2 Examples

These next sections contain material that will be moved into the formal
definitions:

     9.3 Algebra for Property Paths
         9.3.1 Translation of Property Paths
         9.3.2 Material for the "Initial Definitions" section
             9.3.2.1 Property Paths Patterns
         9.3.3 Property Path Expression Matching
             9.3.3.1 SPARQL Property Path Pattern Matching

         9.3.4 Material for the SPARQL syntax to SPARQL algebra section
         9.3.5 Material for the SPARQL algebra section
         9.3.6 Material for the SPARQL Evaluation Semantics section
             9.3.6.1 Zero-length paths
             9.3.6.2 Arbitrary length paths
10 Aggregates
     10.1 Aggregate Example
     10.2 Algebra Operators
         10.2.1 HAVING
         10.2.2 Set Functions
Material to move to formal definitions:
         10.2.3 Mapping from Abstract Syntax to Algebra
11 Subqueries

13 Basic Federated Query
See basic federated query doc

         15.1.2 SELECT expressions