W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > July to September 2010

New entailment test cases, completed ACTION-307

From: Birte Glimm <birte.glimm@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 19:56:38 +0100
Message-ID: <AANLkTikiwS_3PBR-0K09TnwnCeDsKF13o3M2E31L1yiy@mail.gmail.com>
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Cc: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
This is to discharge my ACTION-307. I added the test cases to the CVS
and extended the manifest.

I also fixed the invalid RDF in all test case descriptions. We had
(stars only indicate changed bits):

:rdf01 rdf:type mf:QueryEvaluationTest ;
    mf:name    "RDF inference test" ;
    dawgt:approval dawgt:NotClassified ;
    mf:action
         [ qt:query  <rdf01.rq> ;
           qt:data   <rdf01.ttl> ;
           ***<rdf01.ttl> sd:entailmentRegime ent:RDF ] ;***
    mf:result  <rdf01.srx>
    .

The format now looks like this:

:rdf01 rdf:type mf:QueryEvaluationTest ;
    mf:name    "RDF inference test" ;
    dawgt:approval dawgt:NotClassified ;
    ***sd:entailmentRegime ent:RDF;***
    mf:action
         [ qt:query  <rdf01.rq> ;
           qt:data   <rdf01.ttl> ] ;
    mf:result  <rdf01.srx>
    .

This should also be changed in
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/README.html#entailevaltests
so I cc-ed Axel explicitly.
Birte

-- 
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 309
Computing Laboratory
Parks Road
Oxford
OX1 3QD
United Kingdom
+44 (0)1865 283520
Received on Tuesday, 7 September 2010 18:57:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:43 GMT