Re: Agenda for tomorrow's TC 2010-08-24

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 00:59:12 +0100
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>, SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
> Other possible agenda items: (hidden in 2010JulSep/0224)

Thanks Andy for the input!

> * An overview page giving details of the documents?
>    Is this a REC track document? Something else?

I quickly drafted some short overview document stub [1] to see whether this is what we need... It's only drafted on the wiki for the moment...  before I put it in spec style/add it to CVS, let's agree on the general direction. My plan would be to have a mini-example illustrating what you find in each spec document and what you can do with the spec.

1. http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Overview-Document

> * SPARQL 1.1 Common Functions Library
>    Status? Are we doing it? Document?
>
> * should move to promote the JSON format as a REC
>    and canonicalise its name?

Good points as well, I would prefer to move them to next time, though.

Thanks!

Axel