SPARQL TC 2010-08-16

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:52:49 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Hi all,

we want to discusss mainly two things tomorrow:

- response to Tim's comments (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Aug/0004.html) please check Chime's mail:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JulSep/0227.html\

- How do we proceed with ISSUEs likely to be postponed:
   The "limit per resource" discussion [1] or syntax shortcuts for query [2]
   are I think only two examples of that. While I don't want to spend telecon
   time on discussing those issues, acknowledging that we're probably better off to leave them
   for a potential future WG, we should discuss briefly how we will process with "leftovers"
   for a future WG, see DAWG's postponed issues [3]. Among those might also fall the features
   which didn't make it this round

detailed agenda will follow later this evening,
Axel

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JulSep/0194.html
2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JulSep/0193.html
3. http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues