Re: Member Submission

"Steve Harris" <steve.harris@garlik.com> wrote:

>We've have a few problems with people googling for "sparql update", finding the member submission from 2008, and assuming that's the right syntax.
>
>Is there any way to put a note, or pointer to look at the current drafts? I would imagine more people now implement the drafts.

There are two approaches to this: making the "latest version" url serve up our current WG drafts, or have a note like on the OWL 1 RECs pointing to OWL 2.  I lean toward the latter option.  Anyone care to suggest wording for such a note, and I'll propose it to the people in charge of pubs...?    It'd be nice to have wording that won't need to be changed as our drafts mature.

    -- Sandro