project expression tests

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:43:12 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I had a couple of comments about two of the project expression tests in CVS.

:projexp02:

I think the second expected query result should be using the plain literal "foobar" instead of "foobar"^^xsd:string, as the literal is untyped in projexp02.ttl.

:projexp03:

projexp03.rq needs a '.' separating the two triple patterns.

Based on my understanding of XQuery F&O, I believe all the numerics in the query results should be of type xsd:integer. Right now the srx file has ?twice = "6"^^xsd:long, but the F&O document says "each operator is defined to operate on operands of the same type and return the same type" (with op:numeric-divide being the one exception).

thanks,
.greg