Introduction: Nico Michaelis

From: Nico Michaelis <nico.michaelis@sohard.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 15:11:18 +0200
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Hello,

Role: Affiliate of Dreamlab Technologies.

I have no experience with the W3C besides reading and following
standards. I have gained experience with SPARQL from the endpoint view
and I'm particularly interested in opening semantic technology to a
wider range of users.

I'll focus on observing the development of SPARQL and am much interested
in its logic part - and noticed in the "SPARQL New Features and
Rationale" that I'm not alone thinking: Negations are a pain. I think
logic is one place where I'm excited to contribute.

Email is the best way to contact me.

Have fun!
Nico

P.S.: Thanks Axel, for your warm welcome.