Re: FYI: RIF WG Review of RIF Entailment regime

On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 09:48 -0400, Ogbuji, Chimezie wrote:
> FYI, the RIF WG's (official?) solicited, review of the RIF entailment
> regime is here (not immediately visible unless you are a member of
> that WG) :
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2010Jul/0031.html

Around the time you sent this, I suggested Jos sent it to dawg comments
list, which he did, so by now you all have it in your mailbox.   This is
not an official reply -- to make it that, the RIF WG would have to spend
some time understanding the issues.  I suggested it make more sense to
have this be a less-formal conversation for now, given all the technical
details and kinds of overlap; when/if necessary, we can try to engage
the rest of the RIF WG.

    -- Sandro