page about the term "named graphs"

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 00:43:49 -0400
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I've enumerated the definitions I've heard used for [RDF] "Graph" and
[RDF] "Named Graph", here:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Graph

I don't expect to argue for any changes to SPARQL documents around this
(except possible in the SD terminology and phrasing), but while some of
us are thinking about it, I'd love to gather the input.   Off-list is
fine.

Ivan and I need to be able to speak about this intelligently in the RDF
chartering discussions, and I'd like to give that group a head start on
this issue if I can.

FWIW, my guess is that most of us mean NamedGraph-4 when we say "Named
Graph" and that it's NamedGraph-1 that TimBL dislikes so much.

     -- Sandro