Re: draft response to PA-2

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:40:38 -0400
Cc: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
On Jul 20, 2010, at 1:18 PM, Axel Polleres wrote:

> On 20 Jul 2010, at 16:49, Gregory Williams wrote:
>
>> I've drafted a response to PA-2 regarding DESCRIBE algorithms and service descriptions:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:PA-2
>
> looks good to me...
>

> BTW, in that context, maybe (although sent to the dev list, not sure whether the sender
> meant to propose this to the group, but we could reply similarly) you want to also check
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sparql-dev/2010JulSep/0002.html

That seems to be almost solely controlling which describe algorithm is used in a query (which was almost dead last in the  condorcet results of features we considered). I suppose we could cc the author of that post with the PA-2 response since it's basically the same answer, but I'm not sure it needs any extra response...

.greg