a minor thing... prefix syntax

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:46:58 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
<excplicitchairhatoff>

asking mainly those with historical knowledge...

was it ever discussed whether to alternatively allow TURTLE style prefix declarations in SPARQL, i.e.

@prefix ns: <http://example.org/ns#> .

instead of

PREFIX ns: <http://example.org/ns#>

?

It doesn't seem to be a major threat to the grammar for me and would ease copy paste in many cases...
... I know it is not directly in scope and if there is disagreement on it, I won't mention it further, but just thought it would be nice

</excplicitchairhatoff>