Appologies

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:40:10 +0100
To: "public-rdf-dawg@w3.org Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Sorry for the short notice, but I can't make todays telecon. I will try and be on the phone, but not IRC.

A short summary of my feelings on things on the agenda:

I'm not set on being on the update semantics call, but I will read any minutes / draft that comes out of it.
I have no input on tests, we don't have a working subquery implementation yet.
I still feel very strongly that defining shortcuts for update operations at this stage is a bad idea.
I have no strong feelings on the service description graph name issue, but lets not do anything too strange :)

Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW, UK
+44 20 8439 8203  http://www.garlik.com/