4 basic update test cases added

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:42:42 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Mainly to illustrate the intended update manifest format (see previous mail), I added some basic test cases for INSERT DATA under:

 http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/basic-update/manifest.ttl

namely:

insert-data-spo1
... This is a simple insert of a single triple to the unnamed graph of an empty graph store
insert-data-named1
... This is a simple insert of a single triple to a named graph of an empty graph store
insert-data-named2
... This is a simple insert of a single triple to a named graph of a graph store consisting of an empty unnamed graph and the named graph where the triple is inserted holds one (different) triple already
insert-data-named3
... This is a simple insert of a single triple to a named graph of a graph store consisting of an empty unnamed graph and the named graph where the triple is inserted holds the inserted triple already (using the same query as insert-data-named1)

I guess approval needs to await until the update editors have checked them (I haven't yet tested them with an existing implementation)

Axel