Re: Action-193: Subquery test case

I agree with the results of all of these test cases, though the syntax
needs some tweaking for the data and for some of the queries.

These test and illustrate good interactions, so let's be sure to agree
when we talk about them on the TC. (In particular, they illustrate that
the subquery shares the parent query's RDF dataset (which we explicitly
decided), and also that the active graph (GRAPH <...>) is passed along
to a subquery from the parent query (which we haven't explicitly decided
but which personally makes sense to me, and which I think would be my
interpretation of the current editor's draft.)

Lee