Entailment regimes doc comments (typo, D-Entailment, RIF Core Entailment)

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:25:28 +0000
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
1)
"(C2) For each variable x in V(BGP), sk(?(x)) occurs in sk(SG) or in ..."

in my browser, it shows "?" instead of &mu; in all the variants of condition (C2)

2) Question for D-entailment: Don't we need to address the issue of datatype canonicalisation?
   (thread start: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JanMar/0468.html
    last mail on that topic: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JanMar/0484.html)
   I added that on the agenda... to the subitems of entailment.

3) Since RIF also handles datatypes (even in simple RDF-RIF combinations) datatype representation/canonicalisation
   may be an issue there as well for finiteness, even if we restrict to strongly safe RIF Core.

Axel